[FW-1] Checkpoint FW1 sp5

Title: Checkpoint FW1 sp5

The log files on our FW1 are becoming very large, too a point where they are unmanageable. We currently log everything long, is this a common practice?

Also I would employ a script that would back up the logs daily and roll them over. But I am terrible at scripting, does a how-to for this procedure exist? Phone boy is a great site, but it assumes your already script proficient.