Re: [FW-1] Automatic ARP on Windows 2000

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] Automatic ARP on Windows 2000
  • From: Dan Mengel <[email protected]>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 09:08:30 -0500
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Title: Message
This is a known bug with Check Point.  I ran into this and basically was told to use a local.arp file in the $FWDIR\conf directory (which works).  Check the release notes for FP2 when it comes out to see if it fixes the problem.

Daniel R. Mengel

GSEC, MCSE, CCSE

Lead Technologist - Data Security

Info Systems, Inc. - www.infosysinc.com