Re: [FW-1]

Gary:

I've got my SecuRemote license installed on my firewall gateway, not the
management server, which would require a NAT'd public IP address for people
to download the topology, etc.  Works fine on Checkpoint v 4.1

When you install a license with the fw putlic command, it just adds the
license to exisiting licenses.  You need to explicitly invoke the
-overwrite switch to delete all the old licenses.

Still, a backup of your $FWDIR/conf directory, where the license strings
are stored, is in order.

Joel