[FW-1]

Hi,

I am in the process of adding SecuRemote VPN and have just received the
licenses for SecuRemote...I need to add the SecuRemote license to an
existing production firewall(FW1 sp2)....question:  Where do I run the fw
putlic on the management module and firewall-1 module or just one of the
two?

I am hoping not to hose the existing license....I just need to add the
SecuRemote license...  I have not found a precise explanation on how to do
this whole SecuRemote process....all of the explanation are missing pieces
of the equation...

I appreciate any help and/or pointers!

Thanks,

Gary R. Lomprey
Network Systems Administrator
Rosen Products, LLC
Office:Mobile:[email protected]

NOTICE: This e-mail contains confidential and/or proprietary information,
some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the
named recipient. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the
e-mail, please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not
the named recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or
rely on this e-mail, and should immediately delete it from your computer
system