[FW-1] IP pool NAT; same IP for 1 user; varies for others

We currently have IP Pool NAT configured for
SecuRemote users.  As SecuRemote users establish
connections they are NATed to an Internal address.
The IP Pool is specified as an address Range for
x.x.x.1-255.

Most users get a different address associated with
their sessions each time they connect.  However 1 of
my users is always assigned the Same IP address
(x.x.x.1) from the pool, and no one else ever gets the
x.x.x.1 address assigned.

Any idea why this would happen?  I don't remember
setting anything up to consistently give this user the
same address.  In fact we are using generic* user,
with TACACs for authenticating, so the user doesn't
actually exist in the FW user database.  He does
connect from a static IP, both others who do the same
don't get assigned the same address each time.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Dale