Re: [FW1] Nokia's role in supporting Checkpoint

What??? Nokia's support for Check Point has always
been better than Check Point's. In the beginning they
had several key people in the support organization
such as Dameon Welch aka Phoneboy (who despite Check
Point lies is not and never has been a Check Point
employee). Whenever you call Check Point and you hear
clicking and typing they are looking up your answer at
phoneboy.com, either that or ~joe(an internal Check
Point site). You cannot go wrong by using Nokia for
Check Point support. If you buy Check Point support
for Nokia from Check Point all you are really doing is
buying a delay for your answer while it gets escalated
to Nokia.

name=winmail.dat