RE: [FW1] Nokia's role in supporting Checkpoint

Actually, I've found that Nokia is better at supporting Checkpoint products
than Checkpoint is!

I now work for Nokia, so I may be a little biased, but I used to work as an
engineer for a Nokia Gold Reseller and Checkpoint Partner.  I would have to
say that I could almost always count on better support from Nokia.  Their
knowledge base is far more extensive than Checkpoint's SecureKnowledge base.

-Jeff Hochberg