From: Steven Zimmerman [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 8:14 PM
To: Fw1 Mailing List (E-mail)
Subject: [FW1] Secure Remote and NAT issues

I have a client that is using 2 Nokia IP440 with ipso 3.2.1 and FW-1 4.0SP5

I can not get Secure Remote to work via NAT.  I did all the changes
(objects.C, my firewall rules, etc) but this one client will not work.
Using IKE I see my request sent out and I receive back an IKE packet from
the firewall but I always get Error: Communication with the site x.x.x.x has
failed.

Any thoughts??

BTW> I can get into other sites via the same secure remote client and
network.

Thanks in advance!

Steven Zimmerman
CIO