[FW1] SR client config notes

Enjoying the reading and picking up on many tips!

I am finding the SR client install  under DSL much harder and more variable
than i anticipated--lots of custom tweaks...  i am able to get going on the
EnterNEt300 v1.4 client and SNET ADSL but the Bell Atlantic/Verizon WinPoet
is kicking my butt.

the phoneboy pieces were very valuable and i have read most of them related
to the client install.

My question to the group is---

 Is there any detailed step by step procedures for installing the client
under WinPoet.?  all the little tricks of the PPPoE adapter configs.  it
seems different than the look of EnterNET in terms of the Network config
under Win 98SE .

also-
. I am finding alot of luck with Windows Me but 2000 is rough.. although i
havent checked on the last Beta
any comments ?

lfxs