-----Mensagem original-----
De: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]Em nome de
Portnoy, Gary
Enviada em: Friday, November 17, 2000 6:07 PM
Para: '[email protected]'
Assunto: [FW1] SecuRemote...

Greetings,

Maybe somebody could shed some light onto this subject:
We are running frame relay between different offices for intra-office
communication, each office has it's own class C (RFC 1918) subnet.  Each
office also has a FW-1 4.1SP2, protecting the Internet T1, with Export for
SecuRemote enabled.  My userc.C contains info about all the gateways, along
with their Encryption Domains.  This works great as long as I am on the
outside, trying to VPN in.  BUT, when I am sitting in one of the offices and
try to connect to a device in the other office, I want it to go through the
frame, hence no encryption/authentication, but SecuRemote sees the packet
and determines that it's going to a subnet protected by a one of the remote
FW's and tries to encrypt it.  Which in turn screwes up a routing, along
with some other stuff..  I know I can disable the site, but that's just an
extra step I don't want to do...

Anybody seen this before, or know of a way around it?
While on the topic, has anyone played with customizing the UDP port
SecuRemote connects on?

Thanks
-Gary-

Gary Portnoy