[FW-1] FP3 and RainWall 3.1

Hi folks,

I have a cluster running FP3 with HFA_314 and RainWall 3.1 installed on
Linux 2.4.18-5 kernel. I have configured state sync and the following FW-1
kernel parameters:

1. fwlddist_buf_size=0x2000
2. fw_sync_block_new_conns=0

Questions:

1. On SmartView Tracker, I am getting "cluster member IP is being spoofed"
messages in my sync network consisting of only the two IP addresses of the
nodes in the cluster. Anybody knows why this happening and how to fix it?

2. When I shutdown a node in the cluster or uninstall the policy, new
connections cannot be established and the following messages appear at the
console:

FW-1: fw1dbcast_update_block_new_conns: sync in risk: did not receive ack
for the last 410 packets
FW-1: fw1dbcast_update_block_new_conns: starting to block new connections !

Why is this happening? I thought when I do either of the above, new traffic
should go through. Any thoughts/hints/suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

And justice for all ...