Re: [FW-1] SecurePlatform memory

Its funny you mention that because a couple of weeks ago I noticed mine,
which is a single gateway product, dropped 100 meg in a couple of minutes
for no apparent reason.

But based on what you guys have told me I might let it use all the memory
and see what happens.  Normally I have rebooted it when it was getting
uncomfortably low, say around 10 Meg free.  I also noticed that a
cpstop/cpstart had very little effect on the memory usage.

If it claps out, I shall do as Andrew suggested and go for HF1.  I can't
recall why it was I was reticent to use it, but it based on problems people
on this list had...  a few weeks of leave and work just seems so unimportant
:-)

thanks all,

Damo