[FW-1] encryption failure: warning: possible replay attack

Hey Guys,

I'm setting up a VPN between a Pix515 and Checkpoint NG FP3.  The logs show the IKE key exchange and I can ping through the VPN from the PIX side to the Checkpoint side, however when I try to connect from the Checkpoint side back to the PIX side I get the following error in the logs (dropped by rule 0):

"encryption failure: Warning: possible replay attack"

Anyone have any ideas as to why I'm getting this error?!

--Stevo