[FW-1]

Hello lads,

I come to you with another problem. I have a Check Point Fw-1 NG FP2 Cluster
with Load Sharing. The two firewalls have one external network (Internet),
one internal network (the LAN) and one common network (the administration
and synchronization network). The principle of the load sharing architecture
is that each firewall has its own IP address for the interfaces (contrary to
HA) and each network object points to a Virtual IP Address on each interface
of the cluster. In other words, the LAN machines have a default to an
inexistent IP Address that is associated to the cluster, then the cluster
responds picking up wich firewall will respond to the petition.

That is working great. The problem is that I Installed the reporting module
on the Managment console. When the GUI machine located on the internal LAN
that has installed the reporting tool trys to reach the managment console
with the GUI (Policy editor) it works fine. The log viewer, works fine too,
but the Reporting tool doesn't.

I get the following error when I log in to the reporting tool:

Invalid minimum required data received !

...after several minutes and the reporting tool never conects to the server.

Thanks lads.... i really appreciate the help of this mailing list.

Leonardo Boulton

Network Security Engineer
CyberTech Projects
web:    www.cybertechproject.com
email:  [email protected]
phone:  (cel:    (msn id: [email protected]
Caracas, Venezuela