[FW-1] Secureclient hangs Nt on shutdown

Having a few problems with some NT ( SP6a ) and Win 9X machines when using SecureClient installed from a package created using Package Tool.
We get hangs on shutdown, you can sometimes use task manager to shutdown cleanly  but more often no errors are returned and the machine just hangs.Power off is then the only way out. A manual install does'nt cause this ( we have a bunch of machines to install so I would rather have the package install work! )

Packaging tool is FP 2 Build 520144
SecureClient is SP2 Build 52057

Anyone else came across this? The release notes do mention a problem with NT shutdowns but we're not getting the error message mentioned ( "OleMainThreadWnd - an error has occurred" end task clears and machine will shut down cleanly). I have a call logged with Checkpoint, if they do come up with a solution I'll post it up.

Thanks

Andy