David Gillett

[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Dalila
Despinos
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2002 10:35 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Question on creating a rule

Hello, I'm sort of new to CP.
I know how to create a rule that will allow any IP to a web app, I'm running
on an internal box, but I don't know how to create it specific to 'only for
established connections'.
Any help would be appreciated.
Dalila Despinos
Software Support Team, Inc.