[FW-1] First Linux NG install

Title: Message
Howdy, I just installed NG on RedHat 7.3. I got the license installed ok. Then I had a problem to where /dev/fw0 didn't exist. I found a method to fix that. I am unable to connect to the machine using the GUI clients from a Windows box. It just says authentication fails. Any ideas? I also can't seem to reach the Internet, although that might be setup by default. I am able to ping the outside world though.

Thanks.

-Lee