[FW-1] AW: [FW-1] web server on secure lan

Title: AW: [FW-1] web server on secure lan

If it's a Web server, and they only need HTTP access, setting up a proxy outside of the firewall would be an option. Actually, something like a SOCKS proxy might be an option for all kinds of access. Packets would go from the internal clients through the firewall (NATed or not, doesn't really matter), through the proxy, back into the internal network, NATed, to the server, and the same way mirrored to get back to the client.

                -&