Re: [FW-1] Is installing a 4 port ethernet adapter PCI in IP440 difficult?

Alan,

I don't know the card type, I recently installed in a 550, but it was no
great deal. On the 550, the card is pushed into the slot and fixed, the box
is booted and the adapter recognized automatically. This should be verified
via a console connection while booting. [If it is not recognized, you
probably bent a pin in the back or the card is damaged (had both cases).
In the latter case you don't have to send in your complete box :-)  ]

You may check and configure with ifconfig then, but as far as I remember,
Voyager has the Interfaces as well.

Have fun
Christian