Re: [FW-1] Logging on to Win2000 domain

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] Logging on to Win2000 domain
  • From: Lars Troen <[email protected]>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 14:28:33 +0200
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

uhm... vpn through a site to site vpn or securemote?

If it's a site to site vpn, just point your clients dns to the win2000ad dns server and let them join the domain.

If it's securemote on dial up, the pc's must also be members of the domain and on the sr client you must enable SDL. In the dial up client you must also specify that you want to login to a domain. Also here you must have access to the internal dns server and this is best solved with a split dns config on the firewall.

Lars