[FW-1] securemote to internal network only partial working

Hi,

i am using Checkpoint NG-FW FP1 on Solaris.

SecuRemote with my Win2000 Clients works partial fine to the
internal Network from a dialin from my ISP (T-Online).

I am able to get my internal DNS-Server, to do nslookups ...
Every Host in my internal Network which has my Firewall
as default Gateway or a static Route to the Firewall is
pingable from my Dialin-Computer.

Unfortunately there is a high number of Workstations in =

my internal network which have as default router another
routing device from Bintec (not the firewall)
Unfortunately it is not possible to ping these hosts.

I am doing Hide Nat from my internal Network.

I thought about proxy arp to give arp entries to my
FW with the ip address of these internal hosts and
the mac Address of my FW-Object (external Interface)

Until now i was not successfull at all and would
appreciate any kind of hints

Thanks - Helmar Pabst