Re: [FW-1] Going HA

In that case, how does the failover work from the 1st box to the 2nd box
using the checkpoint software.  i.e. with the external ip address of the
second box?

Thanks
Kalps

|---------+---------------------------------------------->
|         |           Jim Parker <[email protected]>   |
|         |           Sent by: Mailing list for          |
|         |           discussion of Firewall-1           |
|         |           <[email protected]|
|         |           kpoint.com>                        |
|         |                                              |
|         |                                              |
|         |           12/05/2002 13:29                   |
|         |           Please respond to Mailing list for |
|         |           discussion of Firewall-1           |
  |       To:       [email protected]                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  Re: [FW-1] Going HA                                                          |

1 per box as normal
vrrp runs on ipso and is completely seperate from firewall-1