[FW-1] Vpn -> Cisco Vpn

Hi,
I am trying to connect a Cisco Vpn concentrator behind
a Pix Firewall, via Cisco SW Vpn client behind
Firewall-1. Vpn clients are hide nated on the Fw-1.
Cisco SW Vpn clients support Ipsec Udp encapsulation.
Rule base and configuration is Okey on the Firewall-1
and Cisco Site. However, no sucecess. Has anybody
achieve this likely configuration?

Thanks for help.

Note: I've seen IKE connection/initiation on the
Firewall-1 logs. And an unrelated connection on the
Vpn concentrator.

=====
http://taxes.yahoo.com/