Re: [FW-1] Do we have to get new license when FW IP change?

Hi..Geoffrey and dear all,

When you say changing IP by myself on web, are you referring to go to the
usercenter--> License / Move IP and change the IP address there.  After that
it will generate the license and we have to go download license file section
to download it?  Is that the correct procedure?  How long will the old
license last, if we still need to revert back?

We have a software subscription license for 1 year which enable us to
upgrade our CP2000 to CP NG, May I know how to obtain the NG license? Can it
be done on the web?

I ever clicked usercenter--> download Licensefile on my profile, I saw the
following...
Click here to Download 4.1, NG and above

May I know whether the license file (only one file) that I download is for
2000 or NG?

Tong