[FW-1] Policy Editor hangs after upgrading to NG

I am trying to move my management server to a new Windows 2000 Compaq and
upgrade from FW 4.1 sp1 to FW Ng FP1.

I fwstop the old management server, then copy the files to the new server.

Then I install 4.1 SP3, and recopy the rulebases.fws, objects.C and
fwauth.* database files. Installing over the files does not see the
existing policies.

I then upgrade to SP5. All is fine at this point. I tested pushing rules
out to  of my one firewalls and it was successful. (yes, I reestablished
the putlic)

Then I upgrade to NG, The server installs fine, but when I launch the
policy editor and log into the server, the policy editor aborts the
program during "reading the rule base". I looked in all the log files and
do not see any error messages. HELP!

Thanks in advance.

=====
--
Derek C. Jones  - RCDD/LAN, CCDP, CCNA, MCSE, CNE
Scouter - BSA Troop 994 Woodstock, GA

http://taxes.yahoo.com/