Re: [FW-1] Problem with @ in a URL

Hi,
not having a 4.1 test area at the moment - but as far as I remember... there has
been a posting at Phoneboy's mailing list.

Try to put a rule with an URI Resource just before the rule blocking the "@".
In this resource use wildcards and in Wildcard-Matching / Host put a *@*, * for
path and query. Then create a rule accepting this resource, install and test.
Not really elegant, but last year it worked for me.
Hope it helps,
best regards,
Matthias
http://www.fw-1.de

--
AERAsec Network Services and Security GmbH
Wagenberger Straße 1