Cheers

[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Padhu
Sent: Friday, April 05, 2002 3:34 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] Problem with @ in a URL

I called Checkpoint support on this and they were telling me that they have
no records of this problem and wanted to charge me $450 to "create" a custom
hotfix for me. Pls note that we have software subscription contract and
still they insists hotfixes are not covered under the ss contract.

If anyone has obtained this hotfix free of cost from checkpoint , Pls let me
know the logistics. I am having a hard time with this.