Re: [FW-1] HTTP Proxy Security Hole!!!

Interesting... I haven't tried this yet - but from what you are saying it
seems more of a "configuration" issue rather than a security hole needing a
patch.

What did your rulebase look like when you did this test.  Provide us more
details...    :)

Amin Tora, CISSP
Director, Secure+
ePlus Technology Inc.
http://security.eplus.com

**NOTICE**
This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is
intended only for the person / entity to whom it was originally destined.
The use of this information and unauthorized access to this information for
any other means is strictly prohibited.  The content of this message may
also contain private views and opinions that do not constitute a formal
disclosure or commitment unless specifically stated. If you have received
this message in error or you are not the intended recepient(s), please
notify the sender and delete the email from your computer(s).