[FW-1] Software Distribution Server

Title: Software Distribution Server

Hi!

        I try to set up a SDS.  I ran sdsUtil.exe to add packages to management server Repository.  I tried to add the file called " desktop_NG_FP1_51057_1_win2k.tgz " that I downloaded from checkpoint site, but this package of SecureClient don't contain the file " content.txt ".  I don't know what is the syntax of content.txt file.  I read DesktopSecurity.pdf, but it did'nt give me so much details about this file.  So my question is : how can I create SD packages (with a content.txt file)?

Thks for your help

Patrick