Re: [FW-1] HTTP Proxy Security Hole!!!

Question?

What hotfix, currently I see two hot fix's for SP5(one fro ldap and one for
RDP?

I've tested this on CP4.1 SP4 and SP5(no hot fix's)
and I can not re-produce this enture bug/feature.

If my rule read:

Src: any
Dst: 1.1.1.1
Service: http security server, tunnle enalbe, with a *:* in the host path,

I can only connect to the 1.1.1.1 host on any port....I can not connect to
any host on any port.

It seems I can only connect to the hosts that are in the dst field.
If I update the dst to be 1.1.1.1 and 2.2.2.2, I can connec to both 1.1.1.1
and 2.2.2.2 on any port.
If I change the dst to any, I can connect to any host on any port.

I would like to re-produce this, so if you can reply to this list, and
directly to me, with the exact hotfix, that would be great!

-Greg Fraize
[email protected]