Re: [FW-1] Which side should I put FW-1 licence? Please help!

Not exactly correct..
The license counts hosts on the interfaces not defined in external.if. The
interface defined in external.if may not be the same as the licensed
interface. However if you want to use FWZ or SKIP vpn functionality, I think
these use the licensed network interface for their operation and must have a
public address in order to work.

Lars