Re: [FW-1] Which side should I put FW-1 licence? Please help!

The licensed IP is not used to calculate the number
of licensed hosts. It's the interface you designate
as external that counts. Anything that's _not_ on that
interface will be counted as protected.

License whichever side you want, but check the FW-list archives,
and you will see that there might, in some cases, be unwanted
side effects of having the internal interface licensed.
Usually, it's no problem, though.

Cheers,
Anders :)