Re: [FW-1] CVP and UFP for Http

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] CVP and UFP for Http
  • From: Kevin Martin <[email protected]>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 14:02:27 -0600
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Don’t know about you but I’m having a dickens of a time just using CVP (I’ve got a test group of about 10 users and it’s RRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY slowed up the connectivity…this is using F-Secure AV for Firewalls for Linux).  It’s at the point that I’m probably going to look at a different solution than the CVP kind.  Don’t know what vendor you’re going to use for your CVP AV server but I wouldn’t recommend F-Secure at this point…can’t seem to get decent tech support from them.  Maybe others have had better luck w/ F-Secure but I can’t claim that I have.

Good luck.  I’ll be interested in hearing what your experience is.

Kevin Martin            [email protected]

Stafford Trading Inc.   Chief Security Officer

Chicago, IL  60604      TEL

230 S. LaSalle, Ste. 688