[FW-1] Floodgate Problems

        I have a Nokia IP530 running Checkpoint Firewall-1 v4.1 SP5 and
Floodgate. I am having problems getting traffic to be effected by
network. I.E. Realtime monitor doesn't see any traffic coming from that
network and does not shape it either. Realtime monitor shows a flat line
for that networks traffic. If I create a workstation object for a single
computer on that network and change the bandwidth rule to only effect
that workstation I can see the workstations traffic in Realtime monitor
and the bandwidth policy actually works. What could I be doing wrong
that floodgate doesn't understand a network but understands the
workstation just fine? The network object works great in my security
policy.
                                                -JRM