[FW-1] FW-1 Logs

Hi,
I am running a pair of IP440s with a management station on NT.
We have a central syslog server (not related to these firewall, just
general) and I want to send my FW-1 logs to it.
When I ran only on the Nokia's (in "standalone" mode) I could use a script
that piped the output of a "fw log" command to the Unix "logger" and had
syslog.conf pointing at my syslog daemon ; but now I have no syslog client
function on the NT box !
I have been scanning the net for clients but found no real solutions
although I have seen many others asking similar questions.
Have you any suggestions how I can achieve this ?
Many thanks,
Gordon