Re: [FW-1] High CPU usage on Sun Netra

Top is a pretty good tool, but it uses resources as well. You can also use
this command:

ps -eo vsz,comm

to show the amount of memory (in K) that each process has.

Bob Webber
AT&T Global Network Services
Tel:Fax:Notes: Bob Webber/Markham/IBM@IBMCA
Internet: [email protected]

"Logic merely enables one to be wrong with authority" - Doctor Who

MARTIN CRABTREE <[email protected]>@beethoven.us.checkpoint.com>
on 12/12/2001 02:55:00 PM

Please respond to Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
      <[email protected]>

Sent by:  Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
      <[email protected]>