Re: [FW-1] ASK: how to bind rule(s) to particular interface?

If you're talking about binding to one particular interface on
one firewall, I don't think you can do that...  "Installed on"
will work for specific hosts, AFAIK.

You can search for info on this at www.schmoo.com/mail/fw1
I know the question has been asked before.

Anders :)