Re: [FW-1] ASK: how to bind rule(s) to particular interface?

Installed on lets you select which gateway you want to install the rule
on (if your management server manages more than one FW)

You would have to use the Inspect on which direction option in
Policy/Properties to specify how the rules are processed.

Scott J. Friedman, MCSE CCSE CCNA
Security Engineer
Ideal Technology Solutions, Inc
Email : [email protected]
Phone :>>> [email protected] 11/26/01 04:39AM >>>
Hello there,

I have no idea about how to bind rule(s) to particular
interface only (not all interface) in Checkpoint.

Whether I can use "Installed On"? If can, please tell
me how.

Warm regards
Ruswahyudi