[FW1] OpenConnect's WebConnect

We are trying to get OpenConnect's WebConnect Pro to work.
The WebConnect box is hanging off of a interface of the firewall, the mainframe is inside and we are attempting to connect from the internet.

Does anyone on the list use this product?
Are there any rules that need to be added other than http from the internet to the WebConnect box and telnet from the WebConnect box to the mainframe?

The product works fine when put inside and used from the inside, but when the WebConnect box is put in the DMZ, the web connection seems to work ok, then, the webserver attempts to connect to the mainframe and a screen with a red bar appears that says "Client session terminated: Socket closed.  Descriptor not a socket".

Any ideas???