From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Camille Edge
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 11:53 PM
To: fw1
Subject: [FW1] Re: OOF autorepliers

Hi all

I hope everyone is doing well.  I know I'm going to regret sending
this because of all the auto replies but here goes.

I also filter them out so that anything with out of office goes
directly to the trash.  The only time it doesn't work is if it is not
in English, then it gets through.

How about we come up with instructions on how to turn off the
autoreply to the world?  I think it might be helpful to those who
might not know how to turn off the autoreply feature.  I'm not in
front of a server right now or I'd write up something.  I'd think
instructions were already out there but I don't know where.  Maybe
these instructions could be posted with the info on joining the list
or something.  Anyway, just a suggestions.

Take care everyone.  Hope all is well with you all.

cee

cee

Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste
good with honey mustard.