Re: [FW1] Routing Problems with Checkpoint

Get rid of one of your default gateways, add a manual route entry with
a higher cost for a new default gateway, eg

route add -p 0.0.0.0 mask 0.0.0.0 10.10.10.1 99

where 10.10.10.1 is teh gateway, and 99 is the metric. Syntax might
not be exact but you get the idea.

Symon