From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Hoogteijling, Barend
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 9:48 AM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: [FW1] Routing Problems with Checkpoint

Hello,

I have a routing problem on my FireWall.
This is the situation:
I have three internal networks (ADM, The DMZ and EDU)
I have two external networks (IntErnet and a IntrAnet)

The two external networks are each attached to the FireWall with a router.

The ADM-net and the DMZ are allowed to go to the IntrAnet and vice versa.
The EDU-net is allowed to go to the IntErnet and vice versa.

Everything else in NOT allowed.
The internal ADM is not allowed on the EDU or IntErnet.

The problem i have now is the routing on the FireWall (a NT4 machine). There
are two external networks with each a default gateway.
So I have two default gateways on my NT4.

I hope you can help me find a way to fix my routing problem.
Is it possible within Checkpoint?
Do i have to do something else on my NT4 machine?

Thanks a lot,

Barend Hoogteijling