[FW1] Unable to collect CPU and Memory Utilization

Hi Gurus.. I'm running Solaris 2.6, Checkpoint 4.1 SP4 & Sun Enterprise Agent 1.1(using default setting) also the Checkpoint SNMP agent has been disabled.
The problem I'm facing now is HPOpenview is unable to collect the CPU & Memory Utilization of the Solaris Box (E4500) but is able to collect the NIC interfaces Utilization.
Is there anything I need to do ?