From: Johan Henell (TIM) [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2001 1:41 PM
To: '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: [FW1] Has only loopback (lo) interface, aborting ...

I´ve been struggling with similar problems a couple of days ago and found no help at all.

See my post with subject "RE: [FW1] "bad file number" after installing sp4".

It's not a full solution but maybe will give you some clue.

"fw ctl iflist" to check the interfaces fw-1 recognizes. In solaris it's supposed to fetch those interface from /etc/fwboot/ifdev but I found out it's also dependent on something else (who knows what).

/J