[FW1] how do i see bidirectional traffic?

hello all..

how can i see bidirectional traffic in my logs?  I have set the
"Install On" field to the firewall object itself, which I realize
means the rules will be enforced eitherbound - however, if i look
in my logs, I see the request go out from behind my firewall to
the remote machine as an accept, but i don't see the remote machine
respond back (although the connection works just fine).  If i run
"snoop" i can see the SYN-SYN/ACK-ACK-DATA...FIN, so I know it is
happening, but I'd like to get some indication of the remote system
replying back (i.e, assigning a source port, etc) in my logs.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Rgds

Clarrisa