[FW1] FW1 Log Exports

We run FW1 4.0 on a Nokia IP400 running IPSO 3.2.  Would someone share
some scripts or cron entries that automatically switch, export, zip and
ftp the old logs to another server?  If someone would also share the
file layouts for the .log and .alog files, maybe we could move the old
logs to another machine and do the extracts, etc there.

Thanks,

Jim Driskell