[FW1] 2 Questions...

Hello all:

  I have 2 questions that I simply cannot find answers to, that are starting
to bug me. So here goes:

1. We have a production firewall running Checkpoint. We recently got a hold
of two Nokia IP440s for eval. And every since I have set these up, this line
appears in the logs:

11:50:18 accept PC_172.16.99.247_NOKIA_GUI (Valid Address) >hme0 proto tcp
src h24-79-192-3.ed.shawcable.net dst SWS_SOVWEB1 service https s_port 1962
len 48 rule 1

The funny thing is that theses firewalls are on seperate networks and do not
talk to one another, and the machine "PC_172.16.99.247_NOKIA_GUI" is not
even in the objects.C file on the production box. any help is appreciated.

2. The second issue has to do with the Nokia 440s. These boxes are running
HA, each one at a seperate location. The fail over works great, but if
someone is downloading a large file, it does not get picked up. The user
either gets a "network connection reset by server" error, or it (the
download) just sits there and does nothing. I thought that since the state
tables were being synced, that the download would just pause, then resume
once the other firewall took over. Is this normal? Please advise.

Thank you,
Ronnie Clark
Southwest Securities Inc