[FW1] fw logswitch broke the Log Viewer!

Folks--

Firewall-1 4.1 SP 2 running on NT 4.0 SP 6a.

	I attempted to implement log file rotation with the command
'fw logswitch fw' command. It completed successfully, however, now
I can not use the Log Viewer. After I authenticate, it doesn't open any
logs. Some time later it asks me if I want to retry or abort. I abort and
try to open one of the log files in the log directory (fw13.log), however,
the Log Viewer just hangs.

	This is the first time I have attempted to implement the log file
rotation, so I am at a loss.

Any ideas?

cjw

Christopher J. Wargaski