	From: Lenen Hernandez [mailto:[email protected]]
	Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 10:54 AM
	To: Fw-1-Mailinglist (E-mail) (E-mail)
	Subject: [FW1] Problem with FTP sites

	Hello Gang,
	I need some help on determining my problem when FTP some sites.
	Current config:
	CP 4.1 sp1 running on Windows 2000 server sp1
	Problem: When FTPing through any web browser I sometimes get the
message "cant connect to Host"
	I did a tracert to the ftp site and it completes OK
	Would this be a time-out issues? or could I be blocking it using one
of my rules I only had 8 set up.??
	Thanks
	Len