[FW1] Problem with FTP sites

Title: Problem with FTP sites

Hello Gang,

I need some help on determining my problem when FTP some sites.

Current config:

        CP 4.1 sp1 running on Windows 2000 server sp1

Problem: When FTPing through any web browser I sometimes get the message "cant connect to Host"
                I did a tracert to the ftp site and it completes OK

Would this be a time-out issues? or could I be blocking it using one of my rules I only had 8 set up.??

Thanks
Len